NN690 - Desktop Viewer
The NN690 is a desktop viewer designed to accomodate any number of NeuroNet data acquisition systems. The NN690 is optimized to organize the data for efficient real-time viewing. The NN690 also provides easy access and retrieval of archived data from all previously monitored cases. The NN690's communication capabilities allow direct, simultaneous two-way communications between technologists and physicians.
- Capable of real-time viewing of multi-case data
- Facilities for interpretor preferred filtering and scaling
- Ease in viewing ongoing cases with easy retrieval of previously collected data
- Communication between the user at the NN690 and the technologist at a NeuroNet system in the operating room, intensive care unit or diagnostic lab
- System design supports data viewing from anywhere with multiple systems concurrently